The Sanic Wiki has rules, and you must follow them to make sure your not banned (like a noscope). Each rule is seperated into categories.
These rules are related to everything.
- No advertising other wikis or chats unless told to by an admin.
- No flaming or arguing with other users, the starter of the arguement will be told off and the combatants will be told off aswell.
- No asking for permissions unless you really think you deserve it. This won't really get you blocked, but if done over and over again, you will get a consequence.
- No inappropriate content, like porn or cursing insults. However, you are allowed to swear, but not too much.
These rules are related when editing or creating a page.
- No useless pages or vandalism. Meaning you can't make edits to pages that contain:
- Useless infomation (sanic goes faaaast).
- Repeated links.
- Completely removing the existing page.
- Poorly written pages. Yes, I know it's a Sanic wiki but we give infomation.
- When creating a page, make sure it's about a character, and something offical (unless considered fanon). Pages like "IDEAS FOR ___" or "I HATE ___" should be made as a blog or forum post.
- No useless images or duplicate images. We reccommend you only use pictures that relate to the subject of the page.
- No unnecessary pages.
- When creating a Fanon page, make sure it's accompanied by a Fanon Template.
Chat + Message Walls
These rules are related to anything in the chat or message walls.
- No spamming, you will be blocked.
- Don't post useless messages that doesn't have a meaning behind it.
Rules for staff only.
- Do not disobey the Warning System.
- Do not ban others for no reason.
- Make sure everyone is obeying the rules, even your fellow admins and moderators.
The Warning System is a way of knowing what to do when someone is breaking the rules.
- Give a warning if someone is doing something wrong. If the action is major however, skip to Stage Three.
- Kick from chat if someone is doing something wrong in chat. If the action isn't in chat however, skip to Stage Three.
- Block for a short amount of time, like one day or one week.
- If that person still hasn't learned their lesson, give them a long block, for one month or a fortnight. (two weeks)
- If that person still hasn't learned their lesson after the long block, block them for a year.
- The last block would be forever.